Maximize Your Business Reach
Let Solid Health bring your organization online and expand beyond your physical location. With Solid Health, your gym can expand beyond its four walls to reach a wider network of clients. Want to really ramp up sign ups? Offer Memberships on the Solid Health Network to get your coaches online helping people, whether they are looking for a lifestyle change or ready for competition prep.
Don’t worry about managing the extra work. Solid Health gives your coaches all the tools they need to effectively manage more clients. Through the admin portal they can communicate with clients, schedule meals and workouts directly onto their clients’ and members’ phones, send invoices, track their time, and more. As a manager, you will be able to monitor business growth with a birds’ eye view of activity and revenue.
“We use the entire Solid Health product every day. It is the only product on the market where you can create and store all the data you need, communicate easily with everyone, and run payments. It allows me to manage clients, coaches, and the business from one place, which has really changed the game for us.” – Jeff Green, TC1
A New Look at Check In
Solid Health streamlines and secures the client check in process. Each mobile check in has a unique QR code that prevents fraudulent entries, and allows users to reactivate or purchase a membership or day pass directly from their phone. Coaches automatically receive notifications when a client checks in to the gym.
Coaches will see increased compliance as clients track their workout progress within the app. This information will also help them know when to reach out to clients with workout modifications, guidance, and support.
Gym Software Features
Solid Health offers a plethora of unique tech features that will impact literally every area of your current business. A few of these are:
- Create custom intake forms that provide you with a thorough health record of every client.
- Upload your own branded media content and documents like videos, images, workouts, and meals for use with members and clients, or publish them on the Solid Health Network.
- Develop a company meal and workout library which can be shared with staff and clients. Your team can also contribute their own items to the library, or share these items with clients.
- Once your gym is a part of the Solid Health Network, you will be visible to prospective members. Create a profile that showcases the value you provide.
- Define the membership types and services that are unique to your organization. Include pricing and feature information.
- Customize workouts for every client. We’re talking an extremely personal touch. Coaches will be able to specify exercises down to number of sets, reps, and length of hold time.